NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style with Pudding
- Good For:
1 glass NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style with pudding20-25 serving of pudding
- Prep Time:
2 hours chill time
1 12g sachet NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style
250 ml ice cold water
For the pudding:
1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
1 cup condensed milk
½ cup evaporated milk
¾ cup NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
½ cup hot water
2 tbsp vanilla
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in hot water. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, pour condensed milk and evaporated milk in a pot. Add vanilla and stir frequently. Pour in the gelatin mixture and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Refrigerate until firm.
- Pour NESTÉA Milk Tea Hokkaido-Style sachet in a glass of ice cold water. Mix well until no lumps can be seen.
- Scoop a tbsp of the prepared pudding and top it in the mixture. Serve cold.
Carbohydrates: 17.4 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Fats: 4 g
Calories: 118 kcal