3 tbsp achuete oil (annatto oil)
¼ cup minced garlic
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup vinegar
½ kg ground pork
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
2 bay leaves
salt and pepper to taste
fresh tomato slices, optional
- Heat achuete oil. Stir-fry garlic until lightly brown.
- Add sugar, cook until sugar is almost dissolved. Pour in vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Add ground pork and cook until pork changes in color.
- Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. Top steamed or fried rice with cooked longanisa if desired. Serve with slices of fresh tomatoes.
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 11 g
Fats: 15 g
Calories: 193 kcal