Homemade Fishball Soup
For the fish balls:
1/4 kg dory, chopped
1 egg, beaten
½ cup flour
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, divided
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 onion, sliced
4 cups water
1 cup NESTLÉ Fresh Milk
1 carrots, sliced
1 cup sliced petchay Baguio
- In a bowl combine fish, egg, flour, ½ pack of MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, sugar and pepper. Mix thoroughly until fully combined.
- Heat oil and scoop around 1 tbsp of mixture to form small balls. Fry until slightly brown.
- Transfer on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- In a separate pan, put 2 tbsp of oil. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Pour in water and bring to boil. Transfer cooked fish balls into the boiling water. Pour in NESTLÉ Fresh Milk.
- Add carrots and continue simmering for another 3 minutes. Season soup with the remaining MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Turn off heat then add petchay Baguio. Serve hot.
Carbohydrates: 131.1 g
Protein: 9.3 g
Fats: 7.2 g
Calories: 155 kcal