Recreating restaurant recipes at home is not only a practical way to treat your families from time to time, but also a small step to #WELLNESSIZE or add wellness to restaurant-quality meals.
Here are a few recipe hacks that will help you make more nutritious versions of your restaurant favorites:
Celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year with a nutritious version of your favorite dimsum.
½ kg ground chicken
½ cup chopped onions
½ cup chopped singkamas
½ cup chopped carrots
2 packs MAGGI MAGIC SARAP 8g
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup all-purpose flour
50-60 pieces molo wrapper
MAGGI Savor, Calamansi
- Mix the first 7 ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Combine until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Scoop a teaspoonful of the mixture into the molo wrapper, forming a pouch.
- Steam for 10 minutes. Start timing when water in the steamer starts to boil.
- Serve with MAGGI Savor, Calamansi as dipping sauce.
Choco Cheese Drink
Need a refreshing drink after spending a hot afternoon out with the family? Try out this delicious cooler!
1/3 cup cream cheese
½ cup MILO
1 cup NESTLE FRESH Milk
¼ cup sugar or to taste
2 cups crushed ice
- Process cream cheese, MILO and NESTLE FRESH in a blender jar. Add sugar and blend again until everything is fully incorporated.
- Transfer on individual glasses and add ice.
Enjoy family day with games, laughter, and sweets! Prepare this delicious and nutritious dessert as treats.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
½ tsp salt
4 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup dark chocolate
1 cup butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and line the bottom of a 9-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine flour, sugars and salt in a separate bowl. In another bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla.
- In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate. Stir occasionally until melted.
- Mix together dry ingredients with eggs and melted chocolate.
- Pour prepared batter into prepared pan. Bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cut individually into about 2-inch squares. Serve with milk.
Feel free to experiment and put your own spin to it. You may even substitute some of the ingredients to more nutritious options.